Romantic Valentine's Weekend in Blue Ridge & Fire and Ice Chili Cookoff
Get away together with your sweetie to Blue Ridge this Valentine's Weekend in a cozy mountain cabin, great dinners and a fun Festival
February in Blue Ridge, GA is just beautiful, with clear mountain vistas, a touch of snow, cozy rental cabins featuring hot tubs and warming fire places. Downtown is filled with charming shops and restaurants. Spas and wellness spots for a couples massage, and lots of places to pick up that unique little Valentine's Day present. In between get out into the mountain beauty with a short hike or scenic drive.
You could get away and fill your days with fun or just decide to snuggle up in front of the fire. The place to start planning is the lodging section of our website, with over 1100 rental properties from luxury and rustic cabins to quaint B&Bs.
There's so much to do in Blue Ridge, to help you plan your trip check out the Things To Do section. And when it comes to dining, we have dozens of great little restaurants to choose from, including the perfect spots for a romantic dinner for two. Here's a link the Where To Eat section.
Our free, downloadable Self-Guided Tours make it easy to plan, print and get to tons of activities.
February features one of our most fun festivals of the year... The Fire & Ice Chili Cook Off Festival on Saturday, February 16, 2019 from 11a.m. to 5p.m. in downtown Blue Ridge. Live music, ice sculptures and amazing chili! Buy a $10 Tasting Card to sample the competition and vote for the People's Choice Award. Featuring Live Music and entertainment from the Blue Ridge Community Theater actors. An amazing display of individual and unique ice sculptures from the award winning, National Ice Carving Champion 'Rock on Ice' including several ice carving demonstrations. Get all the details, just click here.
A Romantic Sampler of 12 Valentine’s Day Presents for your Sweetie:
1. Rent a luxury mountain cabin in Blue Ridge for a romantic getaway
2. Cuddle up to a warm fire and relax in the hot tub
3. Go into downtown Blue Ridge and stroll hand-in-hand down Main Street
4. Stop for a latte at das Kaffee Haus
5. For him… indulge your man’s desires with a stop at one of our great fly fishing guide shops and services and Oyster Fine Bamboo Rods
6. For her… book a couples massage at Serenity in the Mountains or TeaTrees Boutique Spa
7. Reserve a table for a romantic dinner at Black Sheep, Treo or Harvest on Main
8. Put together an unusual sampler of teas and herbal oils at Folk Apothic
9. Pick up a farm fresh gift basket at Mercier Orchards
10. Do a yoga class together at Yoga & Wellness of Blue Ridge
11. Go for a refreshing hike to a waterfall
12. Take a scenic drive through the gorgeous surrounding mountains