16. Deaf Man Vinyl: Stores in McCaysville and Blue Ridge, stocks an amazing assortment of new and vintage vinyl, including rock, pop, metal, jazz, blues and roots/country, from classics to deep finds to a few guilty pleasures. They also have top-quality turntables, record cleaning accessories, t-shirts from your favorite bands and more. New stock weekly, pretty unlikely someone else will get your loved one the same gift!
17. Meraki Souq: A mixture of Middle Eastern grocery, specialty items and original artwork.
18. Afrika Corner & Beyond: Unique art, crafts and home goods from Southern Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Swaziland & Kwazulu state South Africa. While you're there book a guided expedition to South Africa!
19. Love Dogs and Cats Too: Don't forget your furry friends! Located in an old gas station right in the heart of downtown Blue Ridge. They offer a variety of items for pets, foot, treats, toys beds, collars, clothes and more.
20. Blue Ridge & McCaysville Thrift Store Trail: go on a thrift store and antiquing adventure with our free self-guided tour of 25 antique and thrift stores. Always treasures to be found!