Romantic Getaway to the Mountains
Blue Ridge for Couples
Get away together to Blue Ridge with your sweetie this weekend. A cozy mountain cabin, long walks, great dinners and lots of space in the great outdoors!
You could get away for days of fun or just decide to snuggle up in front of the fire here in Georgia's Blue Ridge. The place to start planning is the lodging section of our website, with rental properties from luxury and rustic cabins to quaint B&Bs.
There's so much to do in Blue Ridge, to help you plan your trip check out our Things To Do section. And when it comes to dining, we have dozens of great little restaurants to choose from, including the perfect spots for a romantic dinner for two. Here's a link the Where To Eat section.
If you decide to add some adventure to your getaway, there's lots of exciting outdoor activity for couples here. Our free, downloadable Self-Guided Tours make it easy to plan, print and get to all of the local activities in the great outdoors.
A Romantic Sampler of a Dozen Presents for your Sweetie:
- Rent a luxury mountain cabin in Blue Ridge for a romantic getaway
- Cuddle up to a warm fire and relax in the hot tub
- Go for a refreshing hike to a waterfall
- For him… indulge your man’s desires with a stop at one of our great fly fishing guide shops and services and Oyster Fine Bamboo Rods
- For her… book a couples massage at Serenity in the Mountains or TeaTrees Boutique Spa
- Reserve a table for a romantic dinner at Black Sheep, Bin 322 or Harvest on Main
- Do a yoga class together at Yoga & Wellness of Blue Ridge
- Put together an unusual sampler of teas and herbal oils at Folk Apothic
- Pick up a farm fresh gift basket at Mercier Orchards
- Go into downtown Blue Ridge and stroll hand-in-hand down Main Street
- Stop for a latte at das Kaffee Haus
- Take a scenic drive through the gorgeous surrounding mountains