Blue Ridge for Couples
Get away together to Blue Ridge with your sweetie this weekend. A cozy mountain cabin, long walks, great dinners and lots of space in the great outdoors!
You could get away for days of fun or just decide to snuggle up in front of the fire here in Georgia's Blue Ridge. The place to start planning is the Where To Stay page of our website, with rental properties from luxury and rustic cabins to quaint B&Bs.
There's so much to do in Blue Ridge, to help you plan your trip check out our Things To Do section. And when it comes to dining, we have dozens of great little restaurants to choose from, including the perfect spots for a romantic dinner for two. Here's a link to the Food and Drink section. If you decide to add some adventure to your getaway, there's lots of exciting outdoor activity for couples here. Our free, downloadable Self-Guided Tours make it easy to plan, print and get to all of the local activities in the great outdoors.
A Romantic Sampler of a Dozen Experiences for your Sweetie:
- Rent a luxury mountain cabin in Blue Ridge for a romantic getaway
- Cuddle up to a warm fire and relax in the hot tub
- Go for a refreshing hike to a waterfall
- For him… indulge your man’s desires with a stop at one of our great fly fishing guide shops and services
- For her… book a couples massage at Serenity in the Mountains.
- Reserve a table for a romantic dinner at Ferraro's Kitchen, Black Sheep, ROE., General Ledger, Whisky & Water or Harvest on Main
- Do a yoga class together at Yoga Over Blue Ridge
- Enjoy some to live music, see who is playing.
- Pick up a freshly prepared charcuterie board or pasta dish to take back to the cabin at Pasta Market - Blue Ridge
- Go downtown and stroll visiting some of our shops and tasting rooms like Out of the Blue or 34th Degree Wine Merchant
- Stop for a latte at das Kaffee Haus or Mountain Mama's Coffee Lounge
- Spend a couple of hours at one of our Wineries & Breweries.