Detailed information for your Blue Ridge experience.
Self-Guided Tours and Maps
Our free map guides will make your visit easy and memorable.
Our free Self-guided Experience maps include both a map and detailed directions. Whether you are going shopping, waterfall hunting, hiking, biking, fishing, dining or just looking for a nice picnic spot, get your 'on-the go' guides to great adventures right here. Click link to download a printable map or save the PDF for offline use.
You can pick up free, printed copies at any of our local Visitor Centers too, stop on by!
Main Welcome Center: 152A Orvin Lance Drive, Blue Ridge, GA 30513 1-800-899-MTNS
Downtown Blue Ridge Info Center: 282 West Main St., Blue Ridge, GA
Downtown McCaysville Visitor Center: 53 East Market St., McCaysville, GA
- #1: Scenic Driving Tour Mountain & Country
- #2: Starting Points For Scenic Drives In The Mountains
- #3: “ Suches It Is” Loop From Morganton To Suches
- #4: Fannin County Town Country
- #5: Hiking Access Points - Area Hiking
- #6: Biking Routes Access Points Rides
- #7: Aska Trail System Hiking Mountain Biking
- #8: Appalachian And Benton Mac Kaye Trails
- #9: Waterfalls And Whitewater Access
- #10: Toccoa River And Lake Blue Ridge
- #11: Lake Blue Ridge To Ocoee Whitewater
- #12: Water Sports Adventures - Guides And Outfitters
- #13: Historic Walking Tour - Downtown Blue Ridge
- #14: Restaurants - Where To Eat - Upscale Casual To Fun Eateries
- #15: Shopping - Arts Crafts Antiques Decor Clothing Jewelry And More
- #16: McCaysville & Copperhill Historic Discovery Tour
- McCaysville & Copperhill Illustrated Brochure
- Unique Shopping Spots: Antique & Thrift Store Trail
- Unique Food Spots: Blue Ridge Brews & Wineries
- Self-Guided Driving Tour: Nature in the Cohutta Wilderness
- Self-Guided Driving Tour - Daytrip to Dahlonega
- Self-Guided Water Tour - Trout Adventure Trail
- Self-Guided Water Tour - Toccoa River Canoe Trail